Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Long time no post

Sorry for the gap in posting. The holidays were just so hectic. I did get all the christmas presents made, although I of course didn't take a single picture. On the other hand I've been busy since then, would you like to see my updated kitchen? Sure you would!! Ok so this first picture is the before...


and here's the new hardware...

ok so its a little dark in there...
the hardware looks like this http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p=55205&cat=3,46742,44011&ap=2

much more craftsman-ish.

You'll remember from my last post that my Amy Butler fabric got nixed. So the curtain in the kitchen now looks like this (wave hello to my neighbors)...


that is the "Full Moon Forest" pattern as seen here http://www.u-handbag.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=513

the Squirrels are green and they match the wall. I've really got to work on my photography skills.

anyway not much of a post, but I'll try to get better shots of what I've been up to soon. Today's a lousy day for photography cause its snowing outside :(

No comments: